==> Installing your new Platinum Series HHO Dual Edge MAP/MAF Sensor Enhancer.
1) If you are installing on an MAF Sensor, make sure it is a DC (direct current) sensor and not a frequency style sensor.
2) Find the signal wire coming from the MAP or MAF sensor with a voltmeter or vehicle diagrams.
3) Cut the signal wire and splice a lead wire on each cut end.
4) Run the two wires in to the vehicle through the firewall.
5) Simply connect the MAP/MAF SIGNAL wire to the RED wire on enhancer.
6) Connect lead TO ECU wire to the GREEN enhancer wire.
7) Connect the enhancer's GROUND BLACK wire securely to a ground inside the vehicle.
Now you are ready to run!
Warm up your vehicle then turn on the unit (only with HHO system on). Direct side to side switch to dial for "Power" driving or for "Economy" driving. Turning the dial to the right reduces fuel intake, It is possible to stall your vehicle so driving tests must be done to pinpoint your vehicle’s optimum settings. Driving tests should be conducted in an area you deem to be safe, without risk to others. Please visit our forum to post your questions..
For online installation instructions visit http://www.HHOEnhancers.com
Thank you and enjoy your new HHO Enhancer Platinum unit.
Disclaimer: Seller/manufacturer assumes no liability for any and all vehicle malfunctions, engine damage, or injury resulting from use of the sensor enhancer. The seller/manufacturer makes no claims nor provides any data in support of actual mileage improvement via use of this sensor enhancer. Altering a vehicle's manufacturer's factory settings may cause damage to any vehicle and/or its engine. NEVER use a MAP/MAF sensor enhancer without an alternative fuel source eg: HHO.* The consumer is responsible for conducting their own research prior to using the hydrogen on demand system and/or vehicle altering units. The purchaser/consumer assumes all liability for any loss, personal injury or vehicle damage. The purchaser/consumer acknowledges that they are at least 18 years of age at the time of the purchase and/or installation . Consumer is responsible for knowing the type of sensor said vehicle is equipped with before purchase. Returns will only be accepted on units that are non working due to manufacturing error up to 14 days after purchase. Returns will be exchanged for another unit.